A Preview Party was held Sunday for lucky Golden Ticket recipients and guests. Chancellor Woodson and student body president Kelly Hook were in attendance! Guests were welcomed into the Atrium by our very own “Willy Wonka” Randy Lait, senior director of dining and hospitality services. Upon entering, guests were delighted with the sleek new interior colors and decor. At each location, Atrium employees were dishing out samples of the new cuisine including, custom salads, wraps, Asian wok creations, sushi, pizza and pasta.
The Atrium opened its doors to the campus community this morning and the food and atmosphere have students buzzing! Check out what’s been rolling in on our Twitter page:
- “got sushi for lunch…#bow #ncsu”
- “eating a spicy chicken sandwich @ChickfilA in the new #ncsu Atrium. Looks awesome inside!”
- “I’ve heard good things about the new Atrium!”
- “Kudos to @ncstatedining for an awesome Atrium preview party tonight. The facility & food are amazing.”
- “The new Atrium is so great! Fantastic job.”
- “Overheard at the Atrium Golden Ticket Preview…”Man I’m coming here everyday.”
- “Omg the Atrium is so awesome!!! Everyone needs to come tomorrow. Thanks @ncstatedining.